2022 Women's Conference
Closer than a Sister: How Union with Christ Helps Friendships Flourish
Friendships in the church can be hard to navigate at times. Join us for a weekend conference on Christian sisterhood in the church and how our union with Christ helps us accomplish it for our flourishing.
Christina Fox is a wife, mother, author, speaker, licensed counselor, and women’s ministry director at her church in the Atlanta area. She graduated from Covenant College with a degree in Sociology with an emphasis on counseling, and received her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Palm beach Atlantic University. She has served as a board member of Covenant College and coordinated women’s ministry in both her local church and on the national level for her denomination (PCA). She has written 8 books, is a contributing author for several Christian blogs, and currently coordinating counseling and crisis care for women in her local church.
This event is free of charge.
Registration Deadline: September 9th, 2022 (Register as an individual or group below)
- Dinner will be provided that Friday evening before the first session. If someone has a food allergy, please specify in registration info.
- Coffee and lite pastries will be available Saturday morning when the doors open.
- Food trucks will be in the parking lot during lunch break Saturday afternoon.
- If bringing a group, a small group facilitator will need to be established before arriving and listed in registration.
- Childcare will not be provided. Infants and nursing babies are welcome to accompany mothers. A cry room will be available for privacy for nursing.
- We do not have blocked off hotel rooms, but here is a list of a few near by hotels:
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
- 7909 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, 32408
- Homewood Suits by Hilton
- 47 Chip Seal Pkwy, Panama City Beach, 32407
- Comfort Suites
- 225 Richard Jackson Blvd, Panama City Beach, 32407
REGISTER FOR THE TCATB WOMEN'S CONFERENCE
Register as a Group