TCATB STUDENTS MINISTRY GOALS
- We want to see an increase of 35% in regular attendance at our Wednesday Night Bible Study called 6:07
- We will establish a Family Discipleship book club that will read a book every quarter and meet at the end of the quarter for worship and discussion
- We have many events planned for next year including Summer Camp at Lake Yale, D-now, and monthly hangouts
- We want to increase our urgency for students to follow Jesus in obedience, be baptized, and grow as mature disciples of Christ
- We will establish a new Family Discipleship Conference called “Strengthen,” held at the end of 2024 or the beginning of 2025
TCTAB STUDENT MINISTRY
We are so excited to invite you to join us at TCTAB Student Ministry every Wednesday for a fun evening of meal, worship, and Bible study.
Join us from 6:07 PM to 7:15 PM, but feel free to come as early as 5 PM to hang out!
STUDENT MINISTRY COVENANT & MEDICAL RELEASE
We have representatives from Doorways that come to the pantry every Tuesday to assist with getting ID’s for those that don’t have one.