TCATB Pre-School MINISTRY GOALS
- To have more preschool families attend church on a regular basis
- To change the name of the weekday preschool to The Church at the Beach Preschool
- Host a Parent’s Night Out four times a year, starting February 23rd
- Increase the volunteer list for nursery and preschool on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights
- Update all the bathrooms in the preschool classrooms
- Renovate the preschool foyer and playground areas
- Host a Breakfast With Santa event and have TCATB Preschool T-shirts made
GULD BEACH BAPTIST PRE-SCHOOL
The mission of Gulf Beach Baptist Preschool is to provide a loving, nurturing, and Christian environment, which will be the basis for preparing each child to develop to his/her fullest potential spiritually, physically, emotionally, and intellectually. We believe that preschool children learn best through age appropriate structured activities that encourage and strengthen the whole child. These activities are what we consider a child’s way to learn through play that, in turn, will foster a desire and life-long love of learning.
Monday – Friday we have a day school for 2 yrs – K5. Click the link bellow to learn more.
NEED AN ID? 2/3 YEAR OLD CLASS
Is where friendships begin to develop and children gain confidence as they use their words and thoughts to interact with others. We allow children to express themselves creatively and encourage all children to develop their unique skills and interests.
3 YEAR OLD CLASS
This year, kids really work hard to refine the motor skills they developed as 2-year-olds. Your child’s world opens up in many new ways. At this age children improve coordination, learn more complex games, begin to interact more deeply with others, and become more curious. It is this natural sense of curiosity that we use to inspire them to learn and grow.
4/5 YEAR OLD CLASS
Getting children ready for the leap to Kindergarten, this program is designed to enhance a child’s cognitive, social and emotional development. This environment allows children to develop skills that form the foundation for reading, writing and mathematics.